Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Breakfast Nook






This is my breakfast nook. Nothing fancy. Very simple. But I like it. I love first thing in the morning and late afternoon how the sun illuminates the room and it feels so tranquil and airy. You can't see it but to the right there is a built-in desk and cabinet. It holds office supplies, books and paperwork. We basically eat every meal at this table. The nice new table in the dining room has become our homework/computer station. I don't like keeping the computer on the table but its very functional there. And not doing homework in there is not an option. That table gets a lot of use as well!


I am considering making an upstairs nook my new office/craft room. Right now that space is the most cluttered area of our home. It houses all of our yard sale/ storage stuff.

No comments: