Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!

Nathan LOVES Bakugans




Drew is somewhere in this picture. Can you find him?




Nathan has been counting down the days and it's finally here! My little guy is now 7 years old! :(


Earlier in the week we made a trip to Waycross so Nathan and his best buddy Malachi could play and spend some time together. The day was spent running around like maniacs outside, building tents with every blanket in nana's house, more playing, and a movie. Both Drew and I took them to see the movie "Up" while my mom kept Noah and Drew's mom kept Zayne. Unfortunatly I forgot the camera so I don't have pictures but believe you me they had a BLAST!


On Friday I baked him a cake and he opened his presents. Jim, Jen, and Lily came over and celebrated with us. Nathan ended the day by going swimming at the neighbor's house.













No comments: