Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Kids!

Here are just a few pictures from the past month.

Noah is doing so good! He has even already slept through the night one night. He usually just wakes up 1 time during the night. I am so glad to because with 3 kids I sure do need my sleep! He is so observant and can already follow us a good distance from his face. He is a good baby and is eating like a champ. I put him on his playmat for the first time this morning and he fell asleep on it.


Zayne does so good with him! He likes to give him "love". He is interacting with his toys so much and loves to look at books and be read to. He likes to dangle things from his thumb. He quite good at it.


Nathan's last day of school is Thursday and he couldn't be more happy.


















2 comments:

The Harner's said...

Gorgeous kids!! Zayne's hair has gotten so light! Gosh we miss you guys so much!

Jen said...

I love all the photos!!!