Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to my little boys!!











Saturday we celebrated Zayne's second birthday and Noah's first. It was such a huge milestone and I can't believe it has already been a year since Noah was born. Around this time last year I was a little nervous about having two kids so close in age. I remember thinking, if I can just get through this first year. Turns out I had nothing to fear. No, it is not always easy, and it is just as hectic as I expected it would be, but he is my son and I love him with all my heart and that unconditional love is enough to get you through the hardest of times! So, in retrospect, I am glad that I had them so close in age. All 3 of our boys fill our hearts with such joy. It is a lot of fun watching them interact together. I think my favorite is when they give each other love without being asked. It is so much fun watching Zayne try his hardest to make Noah laugh. Also love watching Zayne laugh his head off when Nathan throws a pillow at him. Such wonderful memories are being made here.
The boys had an animal themed party this year. Everything was decorated so cute. We made tacos and had ice cream and cake. The boys behaved so good and I think they had a great time. They especially enjoyed digging in the cake. Noah had his own little cake and Zayne had a slice of the big cake. I believe he made just about as big of a mess as Noah. We all had fun spending time with our family and friends. Aside from a pretty gigantic pluming disaster, it was a great day.

No comments: