Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday ramblings...

While we were sleeping...

Gotta love waking up to this! I was not too happy about picking up each of these gross, chewed up, pieces of yuck off the ground. Luckily we had some gloves.

That's a stray cat for you.

All I can say is I cannot wait until we get our second trash bucket! By mid week we are almost always to the brim with trash, and by the time trash day rolls around, well, it's just plain embarrassing!

Happy Monday everyone!

 I will leave you with this insightful text my dad wrote me this morning..."Have a great day honoring God in everything you do. It's the little things we do over a lifetime that add up to be a lot so don't grow weary in well doing".

Goodness I love him! He is always writing something to encourage me. Even thought I'm no longer his "little girl", he still does everything he can to help me grow in my relationship with our Heavenly Father. I'm so thankful for a dad like that.


Blessings,

No comments: